As from 12.01am Friday 29th April 2022 WA Health requirements relating to Covid-19 will be relaxed. With respect to the Parish Church,
- Masks are no longer mandatory
- Congregation numbers and spacing limits are removed
Common sense would indicate
- Do not attend with Covid or flu-like symptoms
- Maintain physical distancing and/or masking if you are concerned
See the State government website HERE for full details and the Archdiocesan guideline HERE
The Bulletins for the 1st Sunday and 2nd Sunday of lent are uploaded.
Key items from the bulletin for the 1st Sunday of Lent are
- The latest Covid-19 arrangements applicable this week
- The changes to the Sacramental Program planning
- Start of the Project Compassion project for 2022
The main points from that of the 2nd Sunday of Lent are
- Lenten devotions and preparation reflections
- Dates and times of this year’s Easter Ceremonies
- Special prayer for those suffering in the floods on the east seaboard
The Vicar General has issued the full requirements applicable to places of worship throughout the Archdiocese of Perth dealing with Covid-19 level 2 measures as determined by the WA Government, effective Thursday 3 March 2022 and ongoing.
The requirements can be read in full by linking HERE
- Do not enter the church if you have any flu-like symptoms or have had close contact
- Masks are required within the church and parish centre
- Register attendance by QR code or written registration
- Individuals (or family groups) are to maintain 1.5m separation
- Church capacity is limited to achieve 2m2 per person and maximum 150 people
- For sacraments, funerals, weddings and other ceremonies, see text HERE
Your continuing compliance with these public health requirements will be greatly appreciated.
Conforming to the transitional restrictions issued by the WA Health Department, there will be a partial relaxation of restrictions for the period 6th to 12th July 2021.
From Tuesday 6th July, there will be a maximum limit of 150 attendees at church and complying with the 2m2 rule. Masks must be worn; attendees must register their attendance (QR code or manual register) and no-one who is unwell and with flu-like symptoms should attend.
The complete text of the Archbishop’s notice of these transitions can be found HERE