The Vicar General has issued the full requirements applicable to places of worship throughout the Archdiocese of Perth dealing with Covid-19 level 2 measures as determined by the WA Government, effective Thursday 3 March 2022 and ongoing.
The requirements can be read in full by linking HERE
- Do not enter the church if you have any flu-like symptoms or have had close contact
- Masks are required within the church and parish centre
- Register attendance by QR code or written registration
- Individuals (or family groups) are to maintain 1.5m separation
- Church capacity is limited to achieve 2m2 per person and maximum 150 people
- For sacraments, funerals, weddings and other ceremonies, see text HERE
Your continuing compliance with these public health requirements will be greatly appreciated.