Some points from the Bulletin of the 33rd Sunday were
- Plenary Council 2021 is continuing with preparations. The working document and then the agenda will be published early in the new year for comments. There will be further time for suggestions after the first session (2-10 Oct 2021) and the second (4-9th June 2022).
- Fundraising for the VdP Society has been frustrated by the Coronavirus in 2020. The parish will have a special collection in February 2021 to compensate
- A parish gentleman (and his beloved cat) are in urgent need of accommodation. If you can help, ring Greg on 0413 701 489
Some points from the 34th Sunday were
- A candle ceremony at mass to mark the month of November, praying for the souls of the departed.
- The Saint Vincent de Paul Society Christmas Hamper Appeal for this year will receive donations in the box at the foot of the Mary chapel
- Contributions to the Archbishop’s LifeLink Appeal can still be lodged in the Offertory box in church or direct by mail or EFT transfer. These will immediately help Perth’s needy.